• National Guard-Jeremy Carter has enlisted in the National Guard and is asking for help to obtain a scholarship. The Guard is sponsoring a blood drive and his goal is to get 50 individuals to donate blood which will give him a $500 scholarship to help with his college fees. Please contact Jeremy for details on how you can help him and others by donating.
• REMINDER- Nicaragua Supply List-We need vegetable seeds, flip flops (all sizes), medical supplies (band-aids, Tylenol children/adults, antibiotic ointment, cold/allergy meds, etc) & non-prescription reading glasses. These are the things that the pastors we are supporting down there said they are in need of…
• If you would like to send a card or note to Ruth Rhoton:
c/o Vickie Litteral
101 Spade Leaf Blvd
Hendersonville, TN 37075
• Samaritan’s Purse Shoeboxes-Pack a shoebox in honor of or in memory of your mother. Boxes and forms are in the foyer. Please have these in no later than May 3rd.
• May 10-NO EVENING SERVICE
• May 17-Youth Sunday during AM service
AWANA Closing Ceremony
• REVIVAL-May 18-20 at 7:00 p.m. each night.
• May 31-Baccalaureate at 2:00 p.m. Please contact Susan Carter if you or someone you know will be graduating from High School or College
• SENIORS-Friday, June 5th we will go to Carter’s Fold to see the 7:30pm Barter Performance of the Carter family “Keep it on the Sunny Side”. Cost for the tickets is $27.00. We will eat at Smokin Pig in Gate City before the performance. There will be a sign up list in the foyer; money
will be due on May 3rd.