- ATTENTION: If you are interested in helping a needy child in our community with school supplies, please check the list on the table in the foyer. The supply list and child’s grade is together in an envelope. Just sign the list as to which number allotted to the child you have taken. We need them turned in by Sunday, August 4th. Thanks
- ATTENTION: AWANA is in need of a teacher and two helpers for the Cubbies group. AWANA starts in September so please be in prayer and contact Tammy or Wayne Bledsoe if you are interested in this great ministry.
- June 19–Backyard Bible Studies begins and runs through August 7.
- There is a signup sheet on the foyer table for volunteers to help in areas related to Homecoming on October 20.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Anyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Friday 9:00 a.m. to be included in the Sunday bulletin.