- ATTENTION: Signup sheets for committees and volunteer positions are on the foyer table. Please place your name where you feel the Lord is leading you to serve. The new church year begins September 1, 2019.
- Senior trip on Friday, September 13, we will meet at church at 9am for a trip to the Country Music Museum in Bristol, VA with lunch at Eatz on Moore Street. The museum cost is $11 plus your lunch cost. A signup sheet is on the foyer table.
- If you have an interest is going to Higher Ground Baptist Church to see The Gaither’s on Friday, November 8th please sign the list on the foyer table. All seats are general admission and the cost is $25.
- ATTENTION: If you are interested in helping a needy child in our community with school supplies, please check the list on the table in the foyer. The supply list and child’s grade is together in an envelope. Just sign the list as to which number allotted to the child you have taken. We need them turned in by Sunday, August 4th. Thanks
- ATTENTION: AWANA is in need of a teacher and two helpers for the Cubbies group. AWANA starts in September so please be in prayer and contact Tammy or Wayne Bledsoe if you are interested in this great ministry.
- June 19–Backyard Bible Studies begins and runs through August 7.
- There is a signup sheet on the foyer table for volunteers to help in areas related to Homecoming on October 20.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Anyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service