“Be One, Win One, Make a Difference” Colossians 1:10
• February 23-High Attendance Sunday: Invite your friends and family to Sunday School!
• NOTICE: Immediate need for workshop leaders for our children’s Sunday school. Please see John Franklin if you are interested in serving in this rewarding ministry.
• Senior Adults will meet in the fellowship hall on Friday, February 14th at 11am where we will make valentines, pack candy and cookies in bags to distribute to Ridgecrest Nursing Home. We will have lunch at 12 noon and go to the nursing home at 1pm. You may bring a bag of Valentines candy and/or cookies for the goody bags. There is a sign up list on foyer table.
• February 28- There will be a blood drive in Duffield with Marsh Regional Blood Center on Friday, at TVBC from 10am-1pm and at Ridgecrest Manor Nursing Center from 2pm-4:30pm. Please come and donate in this time of a local crisis of needed donors. Appointments not needed. A free T-shirt for all donors. All donors must be at least 17 years old and weigh 110 lbs. For additional information please call Peggy Stanley (276) 431-2307
• February 28-April 3: Each Friday morning from 9-11 a.m., MEOC will present a discussion on Chronic Disease. Everyone welcome. You may invite interested friends and family to attend. There is no charge. Breakfast will be served. There is a sign up list on the foyer table.
• KIDZ Club-grades 4-7 each Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Arkade Room.
• Worship Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
• Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
• Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
• The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
• Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
• Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service