“Be One, Win One, Make a Difference” Colossians 1:10
- February 23–High Attendance Sunday: Invite your friends and family to Sunday School!
- NOTICE: Immediate need for workshop leaders for our children’s Sunday school. Please see John Franklin if you are interested in serving in this rewarding ministry.
- February 22– Concealed Weapon Permit Class 9:00 a.m.
- February 28– There will be a blood drive in Duffield with Marsh Regional Blood Center on Friday, at TVBC from 10am-1pm and at Ridgecrest Manor Nursing Center from 2pm-4:30pm. Please come and donate in this time of a local crisis of needed donors. Appointments not needed. A free T-shirt for all donors. All donors must be at least 17 years old and weigh 110 lbs. For additional information please call Peggy Stanley (276) 431-2307
- February 28-April 3: Each Friday morning from 9-11 a.m., MEOC will present a discussion on Chronic Disease. Everyone welcome. You may invite interested friends and family to attend. There is no charge. Breakfast will be served. There is a sign up list on the foyer table.
- KIDZ Club-grades 4-7 each Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Arkade Room.
- Worship Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service