ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- REVIVAL October 21-24; with Trent Long beginning at 11:00 a.m. Sunday morning and again at 7 pm Sunday night and 7 p.m. each night
- REMINDER: TRUNK OR TREAT-This major community outreach event is coming up soon and we still need people to sign up to do a trunk and also more workers.
- REMINDER: Link your Food City discount card to Duffield Primary School
- CHANGE-New Creations weight loss group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Arkade Game Room.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Christmas Cantata Practice every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. You do not have to be a member of the choir. Come on out and join us.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- A MATTER OF BALANCE workshop will be held in the fellowship hall on Fridays at 9am beginning September 28 through November 16.
- A reception will be held in honor of Pastor Bryan for Pastor Appreciation month on Sunday, October 28th after pm services in the fellowship hall.
- October 28-Deadline for Samaritan’s Purse shoe boxes.
- October 31–Trunk or Treat from 6-8p. Please sign up on the foyer table.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin.