ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- REMINDER: Link your Food City Value card to Duffield Primary to help them earn educational rewards.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Easter Cantata Practice every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. beginning 2/11
- Any children in grades K-6 who are interested in singing in the children’s choir at Kidsfest, a part of the Will Graham Celebration in Johnson City on Saturday, April 29th please see Catherine Ward or Mardi Stewart for information.
- March 18–AWANA “Seder Plate/Passover Meal”
- March 14–Monthly Business Meeting
- March 24–Family Movie Night at 7:00 p.m., The Passion of the Christ
- March 26-30–Holy Week Services with lunch. Speakers TBD. Starts at 11:00 a.m.
- March 30-The Senior Adults will be going to Higher Ground Baptist Church to see the Easter Drama. Dinner in the fellowship hall at 5:00 p.m. and Drama at 7:00 p.m.
- March 31–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- March 31–Easter EGGstravaganza 10:00 a.m.-12:00 Noon
- March 31-Cantata Practice at 6:00 p.m.
- April 1-Schedule of Services:
- Sunrise Service at the home of Otis and Lynn Bowen approximately 6:50 a.m.
- No Sunday School
- Easter Cantata Presentation at 10:00 a.m.
- Easter Service at 11:00 a.m.
- Evening Service at 6:00 p.m.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.