ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- LAST CHANCE! Plastic containers will be recycled if not claimed by Wednesday. A storage tub full of containers is in the fellowship hall.
- There is a need for two (2) workshop leaders in the children’s Sunday school program. Please see John Franklin if you are interested.
- There is a need for substitute teachers in the adult Sunday school program. Please see Johnny Black if you are interested.
- Calling all women! Our annual women’s conference is September 8 and approaching fast. We need volunteers to serve in several areas. There is a signup sheet in the foyer.
- July 11-No Kidz Club
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Summer Missions in the Village begins June 20 and runs through August 8 each Wednesday beginning at 7:00 p.m.
PRAY FOR OUR MISSION TEAM TO BELIZE
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.