- The Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 am.
- ATTENTION LADIES: We are in need of two volunteers to help on the Women’s Conference Committee. Due to illnesses and family circumstances, two of our members are not able to help 100%. Please see Rhonda Smith if you are interested in helping with this exciting event.
- Summer Wednesday Night Missions:
We plan to transport, via the church van, people & supplies needed from the church at approximately 6:45-6:50. This will allow time for some to help set up and others to go around inviting everyone to come. If you cannot be there, at the time we leave the church, please come join us as soon as you can. We will be going every Wednesday until August 2nd…and if you’re not able to go at all everyone can be much in prayer for those who will be hearing & sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please see Yvonne Edwards for details.
- July 9–Women’s Conference kickoff-We will be handing out conference brochures/registrations after the morning service.
- Senior Adults-Friday, July 7the seniors will have a cookout at Peggy Stanley’s home, 796 Cecil Quillen Drive at 5:00 pm. Following the cookout, the ones who would like to travel to Kingsport to Eastman Employee Center to see the 7:30pm Showtime “Kingsport’s 100 year Celebration”. The cost for the show is $8.00 and tickets will be purchased at the door. Please sign the sheet on the table in the foyer if you plan to attend no later than Wednesday, July 5th.
- LADIES-Saturday, July 8 at 10:00 a.m. There will be a Painting Class at TVBC. The cost is $25 and includes materials and refreshments! Come out and have a fun filled morning! Limited enrollment!We have 11 people signed up for the class. We must have 25 participants. The instructor will take us thru each step and even teenagers can do this. You may have a teenager who is interested in coming with you and joining us. Please make your check out for $25.00 to TVBC WOM and give your check to Anna Carter. Please see Kathy Pierson if interested in attending.
- ATTENTION: The Women’s Conference Committee is seeking volunteers to Adopt-A-Room to decorate for the conference on September 16. Please see Rhonda Smith if you are interested.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.