• Please plan to attend the monthly business meeting on Wednesday, August 12 at 7:00 p.m. This is a very important meeting as we will be voting on the new budget and volunteers for the upcoming fiscal year 2015-2016 which begins September 1, 2015. Copies of each will be available soon.
• There will be a special called business meeting on Wednesday, September 2, in order to vote on the revised Constitution and By-Laws.
• If you would like to help with the Women’s Conference please contact one of the ladies on the committee-Sheila Cantrell, Susan Carter, Sharon Collier, Yvonne Edwards, Pansy Flanary, Melissa Pennington or Rhonda Smith.
• ITEMS NEEDED-Birdhouse decorations for the Women’s Conference. They will be returned at the end of the conference.
• REMINDER-Please pick up a volunteer list in the foyer and check the areas in which you would like to serve this year. Give completed forms to Paul Arwood, Shirley Wells or Allison Jerrell.
• August 8-The Senior Adults will be traveling to Chucky, TN to eat dinner at Farmer’s Daughter on Saturday, August 8th. The cost is $13.67 for adults. They accept cash or checks but not credit/debit cards. We will meet at the church at 3:00 p.m. There is a signup list in the foyer so we can make a reservation. Contact Peggy Stanley for information.
• August 16-Church Picnic at Natural Tunnel
• August 23-Youth Rally 7:00 p.m. Details coming soon.
• September 19-Women’s Conference-Please get your paid registrations in as space is limited.
• August 5-Join Wayne and Tammy and the kids (K-7) as they go out into the community to minister to Thomas Village from 6-7 p.m.
• If you are interested in helping with the float for the Duffield Daze parade, please see Wayne or Tammy Bledsoe
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.