- NOTICE: There is a need for a helper in Children’s Sunday School for the Pre-K thru 5 yr old group. Please see John Franklin.
- NOTICE: There is a need for a Chairperson to head up the Meal Benevolence groups. Please see Peggy Stanley of the Nominating Committee if you are interested in this important ministry
- REMINDER: If you have a church wide announcement or prayer request please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921
- CHANGE-April 19– All are invited on Good Friday, April 19 to go as a group to Hiltons United Methodist Church to see their Easter production
entitled “The Scenes of the Passion”. This is a tour of Jerusalem witnessing the events leading up to the Crucifixion. We plan to leave the church at 6:30pm; both vans will be going and some cars.
- April 21– Sunrise service 6:30 a.m. at the home of Otis & Lynn Bowen. Please bring a covered dish for breakfast in the fellowship hall following. Signup sheet in the foyer. Van transportation will LEAVE church at 6:15 as parking is very limited
- April 21–Easter Cantata Presentation at 11:00 a.m.
- April 21-No AWANA
- April 21–Easter Service 6:00 p.m.
- The Sewing Bees are back in action. They meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- New Creations weight loss group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Arkade Game Room.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- February 17-April 14–Easter Cantata Practice each Sunday at 5pm.
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Friday 9:00 a.m. to be included in the Sunday bulletin.