• If you would like to help with the Women’s Conference please contact one of the ladies on the committee-Sheila Cantrell, Susan Carter, Sharon Collier, Yvonne Edwards, Pansy Flanary, Melissa Pennington or Rhonda Smith.
• ITEMS NEEDED-Birdhouse decorations for the Women’s Conference. They will be returned at the end of the conference. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Please be sure to put your name on the items you bring. Contact Rhonda Smith for more info.
• September 7 & 8-The tile floors will be stripped and buffed
• September 12-WOM monthly meeting 9:00 a.m.
• September 13-AWANA starts
• September 13-Cantata Practice 5:00-6:00 p.m.
• September 16-Regular monthly business meeting
• September 18-Women’s Conference Dinner in the fellowship hall 6:00 p.m.
• September 19-Women’s Conference-Please get your paid registrations in as space is limited.
• October 4-The seniors will be dining after am services with head chef Caleb Arwood at the Wise Inn. It will be a buffet meal at the cost of $14.95. We will run a church van. A sign-up sheet will be in the lobby.
• 2016 Belize Missions Trip is in the making with Heritage Baptist Church, anyone interested in the possibility of going please see Yvonne Edwards for further information
• Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Ride- This is an all adult trip. (Sorry no kids this time) Looking at dates for Oct.3 or Oct.10. Approximate cost is around $26 to $28 for shuttle plus bike rental or $15 for just the shuttle. Please see Buddy for more info.
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
o Canned Fruit
o Pasta and Sauce
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.