• VISION VIRGINIA-Consider giving to this mission. 100% of the funds given go directly to the mission field. The fund supports dozens of ministries, including hunger ministries, church planting, disaster relief and ministry scholarships.
• October 4-The Seniors will be dining after the AM service with head chef Caleb Arwood at the Wise Inn. It will be a buffet meal at the cost of $14.95. We will run a church van. A sign-up sheet will be in the lobby.
• October 4-Church Council meeting after PM Service
• 2016 Belize Missions Trip is in the making with Heritage Baptist Church, anyone interested in the possibility of going please see Yvonne Edwards for further information
• Virginia Creeper Trail Bike Ride- This is an all adult trip. (Sorry no kids this time) Looking at dates for Oct.3 or Oct.10. Approximate cost is around $26 to $28 for shuttle plus bike rental or $15 for just the shuttle. Please see Buddy for more info.
• October 24-Youth Rally in the Cedars 4:00 p.m.
• October 31-Trunk or Treat 5:00-8:00 p.m.
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
o Canned Fruit
o Pasta and Sauce
• HELP NEEDED-Assistant Sunday School Teachers needed-Please see Kay Jessee
• VAN DRIVERS NEEDED-Please see Frank Pennington if you are interested in being on the monthly rotation.
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.