- Bryan and Amy Gunter 2834 Dry Creek Road Duffield, VA 24244
- LADIES: If you would be interested in doing a Cardboard Testimony for the Women’s conference, please see Rhonda Smith for details
- Collection items for Moms in Prayer: There is a collection tub in the foyer.
- For December-Christmas ornaments-religious themed (nativity, angels, crosses, etc.)
- For January-Unused mugs (assortment)
- The Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m. on the last Saturday of every month
- Visitation each Thursday. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- ATTENTION-Message from Nancy Carter with a need request from Eddie Lane with New Vision International. The Nicaragua kids camp in November has several openings for help. If anyone is interested in going please see me and I’ll get them in contact with either Eddie or Janey Lane.
- September 23–Youth picnic at Natural Tunnel at 2:00 p.m.
- October 1–Senior Adult trip to Cheddar’s in Kingsport. We will leave after the morning service.
- Church Directory Portraits sign up. Photography days are Thursday, Friday and Saturday, October 5-7. Begin searching for photos of the church, groups and/or activities you would like to see in the directory. We will have a memory page for members who have passed since the last directory.
- October 14–WOM Monthly Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- October 20-Youth Tailgate at Rye Cove High School
- October 31–Trunk-or-Treat time again! Signup sheets are on the foyer table.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.