ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- A Cappella group practice every Sunday at 4p.
- New Creations weight loss group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Arkade Game Room.
- NO Choir Practice Wednesday November 21
- Christmas Cantata Practice every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. You do not have to be a member of the choir. Come on out and join us.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- December 8–Baby Sitting Services from 3-9 p.m. For ages 3-15
- December 15- Senior Adults annual Christmas dinner will be held in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday at 5pm. This is a catered meal at no charge to you, but you must sign the list in the foyer no later than December 9th to attend. We will be collecting adult socks (ladies and men’s) to be given to homeless in Kingsport through Shades of Grace Ministry.
- December 16- Church wide Christmas dinner will be held in the fellowship hall after the AM services. Please bring a covered dish. Meat will be supplied.
- December 16– AWANA will be hosting a Happy Birthday Jesus party at 5 pm in the fellowship Hall
- December 16 Children’s Christmas Program at 6pm
- During the month of December our church will be collecting personal items for HOPE. Suggested items: soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and toothbrushes, cleaning supplies including detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, deodorant, etc. There is a basket in the lobby to collect the items.