“Be One, Win One, Make a Difference” Colossians 1:10
- ATTENTION: Immediate need for a Van Driver for Wednesday nights
- ATTENTION: Immediate need for a few men to help out at HOPE Christian Ministries Food Pantry. We need gentlemen to assist with counseling other men that come in for assistance
- AWANA will be collecting pennies for ministries on Sunday 11/24. Please bring your extra coins if you can spare them. (rolled would be appreciated)
- NO SERVICE on Wednesday November 27
- KIDZ Club-grades 4-7 each Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Arkade Room. Now studying SCARY, GROSS AND WEIRD stories from the Bible!
- Worship Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service