• THANK YOU to those who contributed to the Vision Virginia Mission Offering 2015. A total of $940.00 was sent to this important mission work through the SBC of Virginia. 100% of this will go directly to the mission field.
• THANK YOU to everyone who helped make the Belize Mission Trip fundraiser luncheon a success. A total of $690.00 was raised to help purchase supplies for the trip.
• November 19-Career Day at Rye Cove High School
• November 22-AWANA “Pumpkin Night” Wear your Fall colors!
-AWANA Workers Meeting at 4:00 p.m.
• November 25-H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries Meal Delivery. Please see Betty Carter if you know someone who would like to receive a Thanksgiving Meal
• November 28-Men’s Prayer Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
• November 29-Lord’s Supper after PM Service
• December 2-Payment due for Senior Christmas party-see Peggy Stanley
• December 6- Church Council meeting after the PM Service
• December 12-Senior Christmas Party
-Backpacks for Appalachia 9:00 a.m.-Noon
• December 18-Final Cantata Practice-time TBA
• December 20-Christmas Cantata 11:00 a.m.
-AWANA “Happy Birthday Jesus” Party 5:00 p.m.
-Christmas Play 6:00 p.m.
• December 27-NO AWANA
• VAN DRIVERS NEEDED-Please see Frank Pennington if you are interested in being on the monthly rotation.
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.