Click here for our Bulletin
- REMINDER-Join us for Revival this week Monday-Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
- National Guard–Jeremy Carter has enlisted in the National Guard Reserves and is asking for help to obtain a scholarship. The Guard is sponsoring a blood drive and his goal is to get 50 individuals to donate blood which will give him a $500 scholarship to help with his college fees. Please contact Jeremy for details on how you can help him and others by donating.
- REMINDER– Nicaragua Supply List-We need vegetable seeds, flip flops (all sizes), medical supplies (band-aids, Tylenol children/adults, antibiotic ointment, cold/allergy meds, etc) & non-prescription reading glasses. These are the things that the pastors we are supporting down there said they are in need of…
- If you would like to send a card or note to Ruth Rhoton:
- 101 Spade Leaf BlvdHendersonville, TN 37075
- Apt. 611
- c/o Vickie Litteral
- May 24–No Evening Service in observance of Memorial Day
- May 30–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- May 31–Baccalaureate Service at 2:00 p.m. Please contact Susan Carter if you or someone you know will be graduating from High School or College
- May 31–Music Class with Nathaniel at 5:00 p.m.
- May 31–The Lord’s Supper during evening service at 6:00 p.m.
H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries- If you can help with either of these new summertime ministries for any amount of time in June/July, please contact Janey Osborne at email@example.com or 423-306-2498. They will be starting the week of June 8, and continue through the end of July.
- Wednesday Night ‘Making a Difference’ in our community. We will be sending out two groups of people to The Village and another location with food, music, and ministry. Let’s take church outside our walls! We are looking for volunteers to help with making sandwiches/food bags, those that can play a guitar and sing, those that want to lead devotions, and those that want to go out into our community to “Make a Difference”.
- Tuesday and/or Thursday “Kids Day Out” at H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries. We are looking for some volunteers to do a miniature VBS type program at H.O.P.E. from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. We will need volunteers to help fix them a meal, make crafts, and tell them about Jesus through stories or play.