ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- There is a need for two (2) workshop leaders in the children’s Sunday school program. Please see John Franklin if you are interested.
- There is a need for substitute teachers in the adult Sunday school program. Please see Johnny Black if you are interested.
- There is a storage tub full of plastic containers in the fellowship hall. Please claim your items or they will be disposed or recycled.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Bible Study– Beginning Thursday, April 19 at 7:00 p.m. there will be an 8-week bible study entitled, “Seven Realities for Experiencing God”.
- May 16–Monthly Business Meeting
- May 20– Baccalaureate Service at 2:00 p.m.
- May 20–AWANA Closing Ceremony at 6:00 p.m.
- May 20-There will be a reception for The Jerrell family at 7:00 p.m.
- May 26–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- May 27– Mr. Randal Gunter will be our guest for the morning worship service
- May 27–Mission trip meeting after AM service
- May 27–Ordination service for Scott Jerrell 6:00 p.m.
- May 31–RCHS graduation 7:00 p.m.
- June 11-15-Vacation Bible School 6-8:30 p.m.
- RESCHEDULED Beautiful You Make-up Clinic. August 18. Please see Tammy Bledsoe for more information.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.