ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTs
- March 17– The Senior Adults will have a St Patrick’s Day Covered Dish dinner in the fellowship hall after morning services on Sunday. Ham and turkey will be provided. Additional dish list will be on the foyer table.
- April 6– 10:30am-5:30pm “Going Beyond” Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer will be on Saturday at TVBC. Please bring your lunch.
- April 20–Easter EGGstravaganza from 9-12
- April 21-Easter Cantata Presentation at 11:00 a.m.
- March 15- On Friday from 9 am-Noon, the Senior Adults will be hosting a MEOC class entitled “Understanding Cancer”. Lunch provided after the class
- Homecoming has been rescheduled. Date, time and more information will be communicated.
- New Creations weight loss group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Arkade Game Room.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- February 17-April 14–Easter Cantata Practice each Sunday at 5pm.
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Friday 9:00 a.m. to be included in the Sunday bulletin.