- March 23-TVBC will be having a church wide visitation/outreach at 7:00 p.m. This is open to everyone and all you need is to be present and perhaps have someone in mind that you would like to invite to church or just check on.
- WOM has a new ministry called “Mom’s in Prayer”. We will meet once a month to pray for Duffield Primary School, Rye Cove Intermediate School, and Rye Cove High School.Also once a month a couple or three people will be delivering a little token of appreciation to each school’s teacher lounge showing our appreciation. If you are interested in being involved with this important ministry, please contact Rhonda Smith, WOM Director.
- The Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 m.
- January 15-April 9–Easter Cantata Practice at 5:00 each Sunday
- March 25–Baby Shower for Maracelli Harris Miles in the fellowship hall from 2-6 pm.
- March 26-AWANA workers meeting at 4:00 p.m.
- March 31-April 2– Holston Baptist Association Student Conference
- April 2–Church Council after PM service
- April 3-Gary Horton-Guidestone Representative of the SBC of VA, will be here at 7:00 p.m. to give an overview of estate planning.
- April 8– All ladies young and old, members and nonmembers of TVBC, are invited to attend PRISCILLA SHIRER SIMULCAST on Saturday, at 10:00 a.m. There is no charge to attend this event. Please bring your lunch; drinks and desserts will be provided.
- April 12–Monthly Business Meeting
- April 15 All children ages 0-12 years old are invited to attend a special EGG HUNT on
Saturday; at 10:00 a.m. Children please bring a basket and 6 eggs to color. TVBC members please bring candy and novelties that can be stuffed in an Easter egg no later than Wednesday, April 12th. There is a collection box in the foyer. There is also a list of supplies needed for that day as well as workers needed. Thanks in advance for your help.
- April 10-14-HOLY WEEK services each day at 11:00 a.m. with lunch to follow.
- April 16-Sunrise Service at the home of Otis and Lynn Bowen
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.