- June 12: No Choir Practice
- June 16–No Evening Service; Happy Father’s Day
- June 19–Monthly Business Meeting
- June 19–Backyard Bible Studies begins and runs through August 14
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Anyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Friday 9:00 a.m. to be included in the Sunday bulletin.