• REMINDER-Please pick up a volunteer list in the foyer and check the areas in which you would like to serve this year. Give completed forms to Paul Arwood, Shirley Wells or Allison Jerrell.
• ATTENTION -We are starting the budget process for the coming fiscal year 2015-2016 which begins September 1, 2015. The final budget will be voted on at the August business meeting, therefore, if you have any requests for changes or additional funds, please submit these in writing to Joe Carter, Treasurer, no later than July 1.
• July 5-Church Council after PM Service
• July 11-WOM Monthly Meeting
• July 15-Business Meeting
• July 25-Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
• August 8-The Senior Adults will be traveling to Chucky to eat dinner at Farmer’s Daughter on Saturday, August 8th. The cost is $13.67 for adults. They accept cash or checks but not credit/debit cards. We will meet at the church at 3:00 p.m. There is a signup list in the foyer so we can make a reservation. Contact Peggy Stanley for information.
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.