- HELP!-Our church is in need of the following positions:
- Nursery Director
- Personnel Committee member
- Assistant Church Clerk
- Hospitality/Kitchen Director
- Nursery Workers
Please be much in prayer regarding these very important ministry positions. If you or someone you know is interested, please see Shirley Wells, Allison Jerrell or Melissa Pennington
- The mission team is collecting gallon size zip bags for the trip in July. They need 800 so all donations are welcome. You may place them in the closet in the foyer. (Please do not block access to the crash cart)
- June 25–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- July 1 – The Senior Adults will be having a grilled hamburger dinner in the fellowship hall at 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Then at 7:30 we will attend the Independence Day Celebration at Eastman Employee Center in Kingsport. The cost of the music presentation is $5.00. A sign up list is in the lobby. The van will be available.
- July 3–Independence Day Service/Fellowship for the PM Service. Come join us for this special time beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- July 3–Church Council after PM Service
- July 9–WOM Monthly Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- If you wish to reserve use of the fellowship hall or other areas of the building, please see Rose Miller, Special Events Custodian.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.