ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- There is a need for two (2) workshop leaders in the children’s Sunday school program. Please see John Franklin if you are interested.
- There is a need for substitute teachers in the adult Sunday school program. Please see Johnny Black if you are interested.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- June 20–Monthly Business Meeting (date changed due to VBS schedule)
- June 26–Kidz Club trip to Biblical Times Dinner Theater
- June 30-Men’s Prayer Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.