- If you decorated for VBS, please make sure everything has been removed from the ceilings. There are still paper clips, tape, ribbon, etc. hanging from the ceilings throughout the church. Thank you.
- All items in the front closet or containers in the kitchen/refrigerator that have not been claimed or labeled by August 27 will be donated or disposed. Please check to see if any items belong to you. Thank you.
- To assist you with discovering your spiritual gifts, to can visit https://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcF_PDF_Discover_Your_Spiritual_Gifts.pdf. You may also pick up a hard copy of this survey on the table in the foyer.
- August 7–Church Council after PM service
- August 10–KIDZ Club trip (Putt-Putt in Kingsport) Please see Tammy or Wayne Bledsoe for more information
- August 13–WOM Monthly Meeting 9:00 am
- August 17–Monthly Business Meeting 7:00 pm
- August 27–Annual Church Work Day-Beginning with breakfast at 7:30, we need everyone who is able to come out and help give our church building and grounds a good sprucing up. We will be cleaning windows, overhead lights, de-cluttering the inside as well as weeding and mulching the outside.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.