• REMINDER-Please pick up a volunteer list in the foyer and check the areas in which you would like to serve this year. Give completed forms to Paul Arwood, Shirley Wells or Allison Jerrell.
• August 8-The Senior Adults will be traveling to Chucky, TN to eat dinner at Farmer’s Daughter on Saturday, August 8th. The cost is $13.67 for adults. They accept cash or checks but not credit/debit cards. We will meet at the church at 3:00 p.m. There is a signup list in the foyer so we can make a reservation. Contact Peggy Stanley for information.
• August 16-Church Picnic at Natural Tunnel
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.