- Our Mission Team will be leaving for Belize on July 9. Here is a link that is set up for folks to check out and see what the team is up to daily.
- ATTENTION: The church has an immediate paid staff opening for a custodian. Please see Larry Prevatte or Paul Arwood on the Personnel Committee to apply.
- The nominating committee will be working on the volunteer and committee list for the new church year beginning September 1, 2016. Please be prayerful for our church growth and direction as we begin a new year. If you are interested in any volunteer capacity or a committee, please let Shirley, Allison or Melissa know. You will see a sign up form soon.
- July 27– Kidz Club; There will be a Faith and Family Night at Cardinals Park in Johnson City, TN. Ticket includes price of admission, one hot dog and a drink. Van transportation from the church will be available. Cost of ticket will be covered by TVBC. Event is open to anyone Kindergarten and up. Please see Wayne or Tammy Bledsoe for more information.
- July 30– Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- July 31–The Lord’s Supper during evening service
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.