• REMINDER-Please do not place any bags, boxes or other items in the front coat closet that will block access to the medical crash cart. It is imperative that it be accessible at all times in case of a medical emergency. The closet is not a storage place for miscellaneous stuff. Please store church items in their appropriate place in the storage room downstairs. Thank you.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY-Re-scheduled or cancelled when:
o Icing conditions
o Snow accumulation>1 inch
o Temperature<10 degrees
o Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. only. No Sunday School, No Awana, No Van
o Notification will be via e-mail, church web site and church answering machine
• February 7-Church Council after PM service
• February 13-WOM Monthly meeting at 9:00 a.m.
• February 17-Monthly Business Meeting
• VAN DRIVERS NEEDED-Please see Frank Pennington if you are interested in being on the monthly rotation.
• The Food Pantry at H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is always in need of cereal, canned vegetables, and canned meat. Please consider making a donation.
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.