• INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY-Re-scheduled or cancelled when:
o Icing conditions
o Snow accumulation>1 inch
o Temperature<10 degrees
o Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. only. No Sunday School, No Awana, No Van
o Notification will be via e-mail, church web site and church answering machine
• REMINDER: For those of you who have a mail slot, please remember to check your slot regularly for mail, communications, etc. If you would like to have a mail slot, please see Melissa Pennington.
• REMINDER: If you have not received your Annual Contribution Statement for tax year 2015, please come to the business office to pick it up.
• February 10-Women’s Bible Study 7:00 p.m. The War Room Bible Study signup sheet is in the foyer. Please contact Shirley Wells email@example.com or Tara Dillon firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
• There is a signup sheet in the foyer for all men interested in a bible study based on the War Room movie. The date and time will be determined according to interest. Please contact Robert Chapman at email@example.com or 276-594-2391 for more information.
• February 17-Monthly Business Meeting
• VAN DRIVERS NEEDED-Please see Frank Pennington if you are interested in being on the monthly rotation.
• The Food Pantry at H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is always in need of cereal, canned vegetables, and canned meat. Please consider making a donation. Please contact Donna Brown for more information regarding the Food Pantry.
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.