ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- The Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- February 14–Monthly Business Meeting
- CHANGE –New Members Class will begin Saturday February 17th from 8:30 am-12:30 pm with Brother Troy Renfro. Subsequent classes will be Sunday, February 18 & 25 and March 4 & 11, from 9:30-10:30 a.m. There is a signup sheet on the foyer table
- February 23–Kidz Club Lock-IN- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- February 24–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- March 4–Church Council meeting after PM Service
- March 5-7–Revival with Brother Ronnie Owens
- March 10–WOM Monthly Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- March 18–AWANA “Store Night”
- Mach 25–AWANA “Seder Plate/Passover Meal”
- March 26-30–Holy Week Services with lunch. Speakers TBD. Starts at 11:00 a.m.
- March 31–Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- March 31–Easter EGGstravaganza 10:00 a.m.-12:00 Noon
- March 31-The Senior Adults will be going to Higher Ground Baptist Church to see the Easter Drama. Everyone is welcome.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.