ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- ATTENTION: Ridgecrest Holston Baptist Association student conference 4/5-4/7/19. Need commitments ASAP to confirm room reservations by 2/3/19 (60 day deadline). TVBC – changes after 2/3/19, limited additions based on available space in reserved rooms (high school grades 8-12; adults, 18+ yrs, must be affiliated with TVBC youth).
- February 10– There will be a Sunday School Teachers lunch and meeting after the morning church service.
- New Creations weight loss group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Arkade Game Room.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- February 9–Kidz Club will be hosting a Valentine dinner for the widows of TVBC at 5:00 p.m. in the fellowship Hall.
- March 15- On Friday from 8am-12 noon, the Senior Adults will be hosting a MEOC class entitled “Understanding Cancer”. A light breakfast will be served and lunch after the program. Afterwards we will be decorating the fellowship hall for homecoming. A sign up list is on the foyer table.
- SAVE THE DATE! March 17 will be Homecoming! Dinner, music, guests. More details to come!
- April 6– 10:30am-5:30pm “Going Beyond” Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer will be on Saturday at TVBC. Please bring your lunch.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington email@example.com or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Friday 9:00 a.m. to be included in the Sunday bulletin.