“Be One, Win One, Make a Difference” Colossians 1:10
- REMINDER: Today is the last day to sign up for the Senior Adults meal on December 14
- CHANGE: The gathering for Jay and Ruby’s 70th wedding anniversary on 12/21 has been cancelled. Please wish them well by sending a card or stopping by.
- December 15–Children’s Christmas program during morning service
- December 22–Christmas Cantata at 11am
- December 25– Christmas Service at 7pm
- December 29–Communion during morning service
- KIDZ Club-grades 4-7 each Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Arkade Room. Now studying SCARY, GROSS AND WEIRD stories from the Bible!
- Worship Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service