- INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY-Re-scheduled or cancelled when:
- Icing conditions
- Snow accumulation>1 inch
- Temperature<10 degrees
- Service will be held at 2:00 p.m. only. No Sunday School, No Awana, No Van
- Notification will be via e-mail, church web site and church answering machine
ATTENTION: We still have several volunteer vacancies that need to be filled. Please see Allison or Melissa if you are interested in any of these important positions.
- Benevolence Committee-two positions open
- Budget Committee-one position open
- Nominating Committee-one position open
- Sunday School Teacher (Grades 2-3)
- Sonshine Productions Workshop Leader
- Van Drivers
- Nursery Workers
- Children’s Church
December 28-There will be a reception in the fellowship hall for Troy and Leslie Renfro on Wednesday evening after the service.
January 6-Ladies Night Fellowship-Signup sheet in the foyer
January 27-KIDZ Club lock-in
If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.