- NOTICE: Backpack school supplies are due TODAY. If you signed up to fill a backpack please bring the supplies in with the number tag attached. Thank you.
- ATTENTION: Signup sheets for committees and volunteer positions are on the foyer table. Please place your name where you feel the Lord is leading you to serve. The new church year begins September 1, 2019.
- August 6–Back to School Prayers; beginning at 6:30 at Duffield Primary then on to Rye Cove Intermediate and Rye Cove High School.
- Please turn in your Women’s Conference registration and payment so we can get an accurate attendance count
- Backyard Bible Studies runs through August 7.
- NOTICE: The church will not be hosting the Duffield Daze Breakfast this year.
- ATTENTION: AWANA is in need of a teacher and two helpers for the Cubbies group. AWANA starts in September so please be in prayer and contact Tammy or Wayne Bledsoe if you are interested in this great ministry.
- Senior trip on Friday, September 13, we will meet at church at 9am for a trip to the Country Music Museum in Bristol, VA with lunch at Eatz on Moore Street. The museum cost is $11 plus your lunch cost. A signup sheet is on the foyer table.
- There is a signup sheet on the foyer table for volunteers to help in areas related to Homecoming on October 20.
- If you have an interest in going to Higher Ground Baptist Church to see The Gaither’s on Friday, November 8th please sign the list on the foyer table. All seats are general admission and the cost is $25.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Anyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service