- There will be a special called business meeting on Wednesday, September 2, in order to vote on the revised Constitution and By-Laws.
- If you would like to help with the Women’s Conference please contact one of the ladies on the committee-Sheila Cantrell, Susan Carter, Sharon Collier, Yvonne Edwards, Pansy Flanary, Melissa Pennington or Rhonda Smith.
- ITEMS NEEDED-Birdhouse decorations for the Women’s Conference. They will be returned at the end of the conference. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Please be sure to put your name on the items you bring. Contact Rhonda Smith for more info.
- August 29- CHURCH CLEAN UP DAY beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- August 29-AWANA worker meeting from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- August 30-Lord’s Supper during PM Service
- September 5-Duffield Daze Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- September 6-The choir will begin practicing for the Christmas Cantata from 5-6 pm each Sunday
- September 13-AWANA starts
- September 19-Women’s Conference-Please get your paid registrations in as space is limited.
- If you are interested in helping with the float for the Duffield Daze parade, please see Wayne or Tammy Bledsoe
- H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
Pasta and Sauce
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.