- There is a need for Van Drivers for Wednesday night. Please see Frank Pennington if you are interested.
- Please turn in your Women’s Conference registration and payment so we can get an accurate attendance count
- August 25–AWANA workers meeting/lunch after morning service
- August 29-31 All floors will be stripped and waxed during these days
- NOTICE: The church will not be hosting the Duffield Daze Breakfast this year.
- September 1–No Evening Service
- September 8–AWANA Begins
- September 13–Senior trip; We will meet at church at 9am for a trip to the Country Music Museum in Bristol, VA with lunch at Eatz on Moore Street. The museum cost is $11 plus your lunch cost. A signup sheet is on the foyer table.
- There is a signup sheet on the foyer table for volunteers to help in areas related to Homecoming on October 20.
- If you have an interest in going to Higher Ground Baptist Church to see The Gaither’s on Friday, November 8th please sign the list on the foyer table. All seats are general admission and the cost is $25.
- Praise Group Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service