• There will be a special called business meeting on Wednesday, September 2, in order to vote on the revised Constitution and By-Laws.
• If you would like to help with the Women’s Conference please contact one of the ladies on the committee-Sheila Cantrell, Susan Carter, Sharon Collier, Yvonne Edwards, Pansy Flanary, Melissa Pennington or Rhonda Smith.
• ITEMS NEEDED-Birdhouse decorations for the Women’s Conference. They will be returned at the end of the conference. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
• August 23-Youth Rally 4:00 p.m.
• August 29- There will be a church wide clean up/spruce up day August 29
• August 29-AWANA worker meeting from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
• August 29-Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
• August 30-Lord’s Supper during PM Service
• September 5-Duffield Daze Breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
• September 13-AWANA starts
• September 19-Women’s Conference-Please get your paid registrations in as space is limited.
• If you are interested in helping with the float for the Duffield Daze parade, please see Wayne or Tammy Bledsoe
• H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is in need of the following:
o Regular size canned vegetables of all kinds
o Canned Fruit
o Pasta and Sauce
• If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.