- ATTENTION: There will be a brief meeting in the fellowship hall after the morning service for anyone who would like to help with the Women’s Conference.
- REMINDER: Please sign up for the area of service you would like to volunteer for beginning September 1. There is an opportunity for everyone who is willing. Forms are available in the foyer or let Shirley, Allison or Melissa know where you would like to serve.
- If you decorated for VBS, please make sure everything has been removed from the ceilings. There are still paper clips, tape, ribbon, etc. hanging from the ceilings throughout the church. Thank you.
- All items in the front closet or containers in the kitchen/refrigerator that have not been claimed or labeled by August 27 will be donated or disposed. Please check to see if any items belong to you. Thank you.
- ATTENTION: If you have any budget requests for the upcoming church year beginning September 1, please submit these in writing to Frank Pennington or Joe Carter.
- August 27–Annual Church Work Day-Beginning with breakfast at 7:30, we need everyone who is able to come out and help give our church building and grounds a good sprucing up. We will be cleaning windows, overhead lights, de-cluttering the inside as well as weeding and mulching the outside.
- August 28–WoRM Sunday School Graduation during morning service
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.