ANNOUNCEMENTS/REMINDERS and UPCOMING EVENTS
- !ATTENTION!: You can now give your tithes and contributions online. Just go to our website thomasvillagebaptistchurch.org click on the tab GIVE ONLINE. You will need to create an online profile that is unique to only you. You can pay by credit/debit card or checking/savings account. You can also schedule contributions weekly/monthly, etc. If you have any questions or need help setting up your profile, please contact Melissa Pennington.
- REGISTER and PAY for the Women’s Conference online!
- Attention Ladies! Do you have a few lbs to lose, or just want to change your relationship with food?
New Creations is about to begin at TVBC, starting August 22 (Wednesday) from 5:45-6:45. As of now, this will be open just for people who attend TVBC (but this will change once well established). Weigh-ins will be from 5:45-6:15 then we will have a weekly weight loss topic and share some healthy tips and recipes! We are starting based on the book “Made to Crave” by Lysa Terkeurst. You do not have to purchase this book. This is totally free and you can follow any weight loss plan you prefer!
- Calling all women! Our annual women’s conference is September 8 and approaching fast. We need volunteers to serve in several areas. There is a signup sheet in the foyer.
- Choir Practice every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sewing Bees meet every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation-Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- August 18-Beautiful You Make –up Clinic 9:00 am-12:00 pm. See Tammy Bledsoe for more information
- August 25–Church Clean-up day 8:00 am-Noon
- August 25-The Senior Adults will meet in the fellowship hall for a meal at 5:00 pm, and at 6:00 pm, Allen Slagle from Virginia Navigator will present a program “Home and Travel Safety”. A signup sheet will be on the table in the church foyer. There is no charge for this event.
- A MATTER OF BALANCE workshop will be held in the fellowship hall on Fridays at 9am beginning September 28 through November 16. Refreshments will be provided. This will be taught by Nicky Fleenor from MEOC.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note in the mail slot outside the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.