- April 23-All ladies (young and old) are invited to TVBC on Saturday, from 9:00 a.m.-4:30p.m. to worship with other ladies during the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast. There is no charge for this conference. Invite your friends and family. Bring your lunch; drinks and desserts will be provided. We suggest bringing lawn chairs to eat outside for lunch.
We will need help with desserts on Friday, April 22nd. We need desserts prepared that do not need refrigeration. We will need ladies to help slice and package desserts at 9:00 a.m. Please see Peggy Stanley or Pansy Flanary.
- April 24-AWANA Meeting at 4:00 p.m.
- April 29-30–Men’s Conferenceat TVBC on Friday Meal will start at 6:00 p.m. and service at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 30 starting with breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and service from 9:30-11:00 a. m. Mark Estepp will be preaching and there will be special music for both days. The cost will be $10.00.
- REVIVAL- MAY 1 through 4 WITH REVEREND GARRY EDWARDS
- May 1–Church Council Meeting after PM revival service
- May 8–Mother’s Day: NO EVENING SERVICE
- May 11–Monthly Business Meeting
- May 15–Tentative Spaghetti Lunch, Women’s Conference Fundraiser
- May 21-Youth Dramatic Play presentation 7:30 p.m. Come out and support our Youth as they present a dramatic play based on the Columbine High School tragedy.
- May 22–Baccalaureate Service at 2:00 p.m.
- May 22–AWANA Closing Ceremony
- The Food Pantry at H.O.P.E. Christian Ministries is always in need of cereal, canned vegetables, and canned meat. Please consider making a donation. Please contact Donna Brown for more information regarding the Food Pantry.
- If you have an event or reminder that you would like to have placed in the weekly bulletin, please submit them to Melissa Pennington firstname.lastname@example.org or text 423-579-2921 or leave a note on the desk in the business office. Please submit them no later than Thursday evening to be included in the Sunday bulletin. The bulletin is normally printed Friday morning.