“Be One, Win One, Make a Difference” Colossians 1:10
- NOTICE: Youth and their parents are invited to stay for a question and answer session after AM services 1/26 in the fellowship hall concerning the annual youth trip to Ridgecrest Conference Center which will be April 3-5th. The conference title is “Follow Me”.
- NOTICE: Immediate need for workshop leaders for our children’s Sunday school. Please see John Franklin if you are interested in serving in this rewarding ministry.
- February 8-Night to Shine at Gate City FBC. See Tammy Bledsoe for more info
- Senior Adults will meet in the fellowship hall on Friday, February 14th at 11am where we will make valentines, pack candy and cookies in bags to distribute to Ridgecrest Nursing Home. We will have lunch at 12 noon and go to the nursing home at 1pm. You may bring a bag of Valentines candy and/or cookies for the goody bags. There is a sign up list on foyer table.
- February 28-April 3: Each Friday morning from 9-11 a.m., MEOC will present a discussion on Chronic Disease. Everyone welcome. You may invite interested friends and family to attend. There is no charge. Breakfast will be served. There is a sign up list on the foyer table.
- KIDZ Club-grades 4-7 each Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Arkade Room.
- Worship Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Choir Practice each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome to come join us in singing praises to our Lord.
- Women on Missions (WOM) meet every 2nd Saturday at 9 a.m. in the fellowship hall. All women are welcome
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Visitation–Ongoing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Meet at the church at 6:00 p.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service