- February 11-Valentine’s Day Progressive Dinner for the Youth. Beginning at 4pm with salad in the fellowship hall. Next stop Peggy Stanley for lasagna and last stop Mardi Stewart for deserts and games. Please encourage any youth that you know as we are working to grow our Youth Department for the glory of God
- February 10–Night to Shine, sponsored by Tim Tebow Foundation. Night to Shine will be held on Friday at 6:00 pm at Gate City First Baptist Church. Please see Tammy Bledsoe for more info.
- Praise Team Practice each Monday at 6:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to join
- The Sewing Bees meet at the church every Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Church Council meets the first Sunday of each month after the evening service
- Monthly Business Meeting is held on the 2nd Wednesday after the first Sunday
- Women on Missions (WOM) meets the second Saturday of each month at 9am
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast meets the third Saturday of each month at 8:00 am
- Prayer Time- EveryTuesday at 11am and every other Thursday at 6pm
|02/14||Thompson, Betsy & Roger|
|02/26||Hass, Amy & Jeffery|